This morning we had a visitor..........
Look how small he is next to Harvey!!!!
Harvey was absolutely delighted by the visit!! He named said frog Mr Froggy (very original) and has been in a great mood all day (please come back tomorrow Mr Froggy)
As my littl'un has been such a joy today I decided to make him a little treat (and use him as a guinea pig for my idea)
Just as I was frosting my cakes my dad decided to pop in and so I had 2 guinea pigs and 4 thumbs up!!!
I only made 6 cupcakes so this recipe will seem minimal but just double the quantities for 12 cakes, and so on.............
Really simple chocolate cakes with peanut butter frosting...
60g self raising flour
80g caster sugar
20g cocoa powder
1 large egg
1/2 tsp baking powder
dash of milk
- Preheat over to 180c Gas Mark 4
- Line baking tin with 6 cupcake cases
- Put all ingredients into stand mixer and mix on low until fully combined
- Fill cupcake cases no more than 2/3 full with the mixture
- Bake for 20-25mins
200g icing sugar
1 1/2 -2 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
dash of milk
- Mix butter and sugar together until no lumps of butter are left
- Add peanut butter and mix on low
- Add milk and mix on low until fully incorperated
- Turn mixer to high and mix until light and fluffy
NOM NOM NOM!!!!!
xx Kat xx