Check out this pic....no fuzz!!
It's my birthday today and my hubby came through, as required, and bought me a new camera after breaking mine.
Thank you baby :-) xxxxx
Anyway...I was thinking of a quick Valentines treat I can make today while I look after the kids and try to have fun on my birthday at the same time.
The perfect answer is CHOCOLATE!!
This is such a simple thing to do!
All you need is......
150g White Chocolate
50g Silver Spoon Strawberry Flavoured Drops or candy melts
What you do is......
- Melt the flavoured drops as per instructions.
- Drizzle over the macaroon mould ~ be as creative as you want.
- Melt the white chocolate in a heat proof bowl on a pan of simmering water (make sure the bowl doesn't touch the water).
- Gently pour the white chocolate into the moulds (don't over-fill)
- Ease the chocolate to the edges.
- Leave to cool and set
I've taken a pic of the half filled mould so you can see what I did.
I tried to get a fondant heart in the middle of some of the buttons but as you can see below, it didn't work so well.
These are soo pretty and yummy AND easy that you have no excuse not to do it!!
xx Kat xx