There's nothing I love more than
eating making deserts. No-bake cheesecakes are one of my favourite!!
This is a lovely romantic desert for you and your beloved, it's super simple too.
Here's what you do....
80g unsalted butter (melted)
200g cream cheese
100ml double or whipping cream
4+ tbsp seedless raspberry jam (to taste)
Fresh raspberries and icing sugar ~ to decorate
- Crush digestives until they are crumbs.
- Add butter to crumbs and mix until it looks like damp sand.
- Press into the base of a loose bottomed tin of your choice. (I used my 18cm round cake tin)
- Chill for 15mins.
- Mix the Jam to loosen it then add to the cheese and mix until smooth.
- Whip the cream until thick but be careful not to do it too much as you'll get butter!!
- Whisk cream into cheese mixture by hand until smooth.
- Pour onto the chilled base and give that baby a wiggle to smooth it out.
- Chill for a minimum of 1 hour.
- If required pile raspberries in the middle and sprinkle on some icing sugar.
I LOVE this sexy little cheesecake and so will your loved ones.
Until next time...
xx Kat xx