WHY DO WE DO IT TO OURSELVES!?!
I took my boys shopping, leaving the little miss at home with daddy.
They're normally very well behaved, as they were this time, however my eldest decided it was about time he started telling me what to buy!
This week it was Fruit Loops; I have to admit I love all things from across the pond and have always wanted to try Fruit Loops, so I didn't put up much of a fight.
Fruit Loops are not the best, the boys are definitely NOT keen.
So, after a week of arguments and bribery I gave up trying to get them to eat the loops.
What to do?
Whack them together with some white chocolate and mini marshmallows? Er...YEAH!!
Oh Mah Gah!! These are sooo amazing, I cannot even tell you.
They were eaten...in 10 mins!
It's really easy to do......
150g white chocolate cake covering
60g Fruit Loops
30g mini marshmallows
- Smash up the loops into little pieces (leaving a few whole ones)
- Melt chocolate according to packet instructions.
- Mix the loops and mallows into the melted choc and stir until everything is covered.
- Pour mixture into a square takeaway tin and leave to set.
- Cut to desired sized pieces.
I got eight good sized bars out of this recipe.
I'm linking this post to my Sweet Leftovers Link Party go take a look at what others are doing with their sweet leftovers.
Have a great Monday!
xx Kat xx