I'm ashamed to say it's taken me just shy of a month to post this....
I was surprised to hear that Cupcake Girl of My Cupcake Habit has given me the Versatile Blogger Award! It's great to know there are people who read my blog and like it enough to award me! Whoop whoop
Thank you very much Cupcake Girl, I would've nominated you if you'd not already nominated me! :-)
This award is a "get nominated and past it on" kind of thing. It's a way for bloggers to reconise and appreciate each other.
Here's how it works...
When you're nominated you need to thank the person who nominated you, then you need to nominate 15 others. People who have been nominated before can be nominated again, however I'd make sure it was more than a year ago. On your post you also need to share 7 things about yourself so your readers can get to know you a bit better.
I went through my list of fav blogs and came up with 15 however 5 of then had already been nominated within 12 months, so I've compensated by adding 5 more things about me...you're welcome!
So I only have 10 but they are awesome, check them out....
What Kate Baked
Obsessive Compulsive Baking Disorder
Hugs & CookiesXOXO
Diary of a Mad Hausfrau
Chocolate Log Blog
Cakes and Bakes by Kate
Butter Hearts Sugar
Here are my
1) I have the worlds best husband.
2) I have 3 wonderful dark haired, blue eyed children who are super sweeties (all under 5!!!)
3) I'm currently on maternity leave which allows me to just about keep my 4th baby, which you are reading, going.
4) My favourite colour is purple.
5) I have a hen called Dave, a cockerel called Chick and a Jack Russell called Milly.
6) My favourite flavour combo is mint and chocolate.
7) Black coffee is my best friend!!
|image courtesy of Precision Nutrition|
9) Vampire Diaries is my addiction...mmmmmmm, Damon!!
10) If you haven't noticed I'm having a cupcake slump, I'm sure I'll be making them again soon.
11) I will be married 7 years on 29th of this month.
12) I find it impossible to let my eldest help me bake, I'm too much of a perfectionist!!
Well there you go...my favourite blogs and some slightly interesting things about myself.
I hope you enjoyed reading.
Make sure you check out the above blogs, you won't be disappointed.
xx Kat xx